Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
The administrator appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact detail of Data Protecion Office is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for direct marketing purposes (especially for sending business messages and newsletters).
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator,
- When ordering, personal information is required to successfully complete the order, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of a contract without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Retention time of data
The administrator keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if personal data are processed under consent.
At the end of the retention period, the administrator will delete personal information.
Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data within Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular password protection for cloud storage.
The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.